The main objective of this project is to accelerate HIV/AIDS epidemic control in the Fort Portal region. This project also strives to achieve the UNAIDS 95-95-95 goals. These goals state that by 2022:
- 95% of all people living with HIV will know their HIV status.
- 95% of people with diagnosed HIV infection will receive sustained antiretroviral therapy.
- 95% of people receiving antiretroviral therapy will have viral suppression.
- Identifying people living with HIV/AIDS and tuberculosis.
- Index client contact tracing.
- Linking individuals to antiretroviral therapy (ART) services.
- Supporting adherence to and retention on ART.
- Support children, youth and their caregivers with 4 core OVC service packages.