Our Programmatic Priority Areas (what we do)
Theme one: Gender and Protection
- Promote gender equity and equality, prevent and respond to violence against women and girls; boys and men.
- Men engage is another area of our expertise; We are looking forward to an environment and world where all people are equal and free from discrimination – in which gender justice and human rights are pro.
Theme two: Environment and Energy
- To promote gender in natural resource management, renewable energy access, biodiversity conservation and in climate change action.
Theme three: Humanitarian Response
- To save lives, alleviate suffering and maintain human dignity during and in the aftermath of man-made crises and natural disasters as well as prevent and strengthen preparedness for the occurrence of such situations
Theme four: Food production and Nutrition security
- To promote sustainable household food production and contribute to prevention of all forms of malnutrition among children under 5 and Pregnant and Lactating Women (PLWs).
Theme five: Youth Empowerment
- To enhance the skills and potentials of the youth to innovatively become resilient and boost their employability and earning opportunities.
Theme Six: Micro finance
- To promotemicro finance schemes targeting majority women to access renewable energy technologies, agricultural inputs and micro businesses for improved livelihoods
Theme Seven: Water Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH)
- To promote clean water, sanitation and hygiene technologies at household, school and community levels
Theme Eight: Reproductive Health
- To promote appropriate reproductive health interventions at community, health facilities and schools
Theme Nine: ICT for development (ICT4D)
- To source, package and disseminate information using ICT tools to ignite community driven initiatives in gender, environment, energy, nutrition, WASH, humanitarian response and youth empowerment
Theme Ten: Research and Consultancy
- To conduct professional research and consultancies using the modern data collection technologies to inform development actions, influence policies and decision making processes
- To Build the capacity of Community Based Organisations, NGOs, Local Governments, Faith Based Organisations and others in institutional development, Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning (MEAL).